Following the latest developments in the spread of the COVID-19 and taking into account the guidelines and directions from Fife Council, the Scottish Government and Westminster, Dunfermline Advocacy will move to working practices which minimise the risk of spreading infection within the organisation and beyond until further notice.
We are adopting the following measures from 1pm on 18th March 2020:
- The office will be closed
- All staff are working from home
- We will use email and telephone calls to communicate with advocates, partners and stakeholders.
- We will continue to respond to referrals and enquiries by telephone or email.
- Awareness raising activities will be limited to circulating information by email.
Advice to Advocates:
We advise you not to have face to face contact with your partner. If you are unable to contact your partner or their care provider about this you need to let a Development Worker know so that we can contact them.
If you are not sure and are concerned about your partner contact your Development Worker.
Advice to Partners:
If you are not sure and are concerned contact your Advocate and/or Development Worker.
Hannah – 07988298539
Paul – 07307 613848
Barbara – 07988 300849
Gemma – 07988 238685
Margaret – 07988 410663
This is obviously an extraordinary situation which will develop and change over time. We will respond to these developments as they occur and will adapt our working practices accordingly.
Easy Read Guidance: